Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why do I have a stray white hair?

I'm only 23 and I have just one white hair growing out by my sideburn on the ride side of my head. It's really weird because it's been there for a few years now and I don't have any other premature grey hair.



Why do I have a stray white hair?

Many people say its a sign of wisdom, or stress.



If you're old... then it's prolly cause you're old.



Why do I have a stray white hair?

Have u ever dyed it ? it might of turned that color or sometimes it even happends when ur young my dads hair went grey at 27



Why do I have a stray white hair?

maybe youve been stressed about something because gray do come from stress.



Why do I have a stray white hair?

Stress. Drink a lot of water and get more oxygen.



Why do I have a stray white hair?

Feel good about yourself because I'm 18 years old and I have those stray white hairs as yours. One of the reason why this you are getting white hair because you have dyed it.Adding color to your has this chemical stuff in it that results to less hair melanin. Another suspect is the genes. Having white hair is heritable. And another reason is due to stress. And lastly, having this condition is caused by tying your hair when it is still wet. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report