Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

I naturally have very dark brown hair. Do you think it would be a good idea to bleach it white? I don't just mean platinum blonde, I mean properly white. I've heard that it's supposed to be quite difficult and painful. How exactly do you get it such a pale shade? I have seen people with bleached white hair before, so I know it can be done.



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

If you do do it, do it in steps. There will be ugly shades in between. It shouldn't hurt, if it burns then you need to rinse it out, and then have a go at it again. My hair is semi white in some areas. The problem with doing white hair is that the hair is so damaged that if you should decide to dye it a different color it will have a hard time holding the color...I have run into this problem...It took me three times before my hair got to platinum, and my hair is light brown(well the bottom anyways, the roots went right away, my hair was red before)... It really depends on your hair.



Oh and make sure you get a deep conditioner and a moisture pack and moisturizing shampoo. Joico makes a great moisture shampoo and conditioner set with deep conditioning. I use the deep conditioner abotu twice a week and I just use a little and leave it in, I don't rinse it out. Trust me on this your hair will need it if you do this...



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

no



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

Unless you want to look older and unnatural I wouldn't do it. It also would be extremly damaging to your hair and would require mulitple bleachings. Why would you want to if I may ask?



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

It depends on how much it matters to you. If you bleach it totally white, you're going through a lot of trouble and damaging your hair. But, if it's really that important to you to go through all that, it's probably worth it. Even if it goes wrong, keep in mind that hair can always grow back.



Personally, I wouldn't do it, but hey, it's your hair.



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

nope. you'd look old and it wouldn't look right with dark eyebrows anyway. try blonde first to see how you like it



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

Don't do it!!!!!!!



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

no no no no no! u楹揹 look super old!



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

it depends on your skin tone. If your pale then no on bleaching it white you would look like an albino. Medium tone , it would look ok, but not a dark skin tone



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

HEEEEELLLL NAW!!! dat iz soo ugly, stick to something normal looking you'll look scary



I'm thinking of bleaching my hair white. Should I?

maybe it may look ok, possibly ask a hairstylist as well, sometimes to much bleaching thins hair out( ~bald/thinning after a few years),



may be wise to limit amount of frequency, if you can keep it shiny and healthy as well, maybe also tints of blue or pink or other, would look pretty cool,...



http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/hair-...



http://www.jasonchanart.com/gallery/2006...



the final decision is your choice..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report