Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you whiten yellowed white hair?

I have almost all white hair. But it is so yellowed that purple shampoo doesn't work. It gets yellower and yellower that it looks like I've dyed it. Has anyone ever bleached or peroxided the yellow out of their hair? How can I strip the yellow out? Is it possible?



How do you whiten yellowed white hair?

you need to bleach you hair til the yellows out completely,then you use a white hair dye/toner on top of that to get what you want,if you use purpled shampoo on yellow hair itll just make it more yellow,heres a link to a photo of my hair,after I bleached it (was light brown before)



http://www.flickr.com/photos/miss_mauree...



How do you whiten yellowed white hair?

use a toner. purple shampoo is just a mild toner, but you can buy toners at different strengths to get your hair more white!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report