Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there any way to turn white hair black without resorting to hair dyes?Using vitamines, etc. (I am

I know that genetics is the most common cause of white hair, other things can contribute : Lack of B vitamins (particularly pantothenic acid, poor nutrition, anemia, (lack of iron in the blood).



I am not smoker.



Can we change or stop whitening process with using vitamines, fruits ,beer ,etc ??



Is there any shampo???



Are water and shampo quality important?????



Best regards to all,



Mah (mah10001000@yahoo.com)



Is there any way to turn white hair black without resorting to hair dyes?Using vitamines, etc. (I am 35 )?

I dont know for sure, but you should be glad you atleast have hair, some people like me would not mind if it was red aslong as I could have some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report