Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I've had white hair before I even entered Highschool. What should i do?

I've had a problem with white hair for a long time. I've had white hair since i was in Junior high and i only seem to be getting more... I'm graduating highschool this year and I still have the same problem. When i lift up the top layer of my hair, you can see a lot of white hair. I don't know how to get rid of it. I have more white hair than my own mother of age 45! Another problem i have is that my hair always falls out when i shower and it gets so bad that sometimes it clogs the drain. I don't know what to do. I seriously don't want to get bald. Is this something i should be worried about? My friends all have dark black hair but my dark black hair is fading to light brown now... I don't know what is going on. Please help me?



P.S. - I dont want to dye my hair because it's going to damage my hair and i like my natural hair...



I've had white hair before I even entered Highschool. What should i do?

that happened to me to but i found out it was because i wash my hair to much. i washed it once everyday. Also condition your hair after shampooing. shampoo your hair every other day or every week depending on the texture of your hair. but put condtioner in it daily. i am black filipino latino i don't have african hair that is lyk an afro but i have curly thick hair. curly hair needs more conditioning than straight hair.



also don't straighten your hair everyday just once a week leave it curly or put it in a pony.



I've had white hair before I even entered Highschool. What should i do?

Try out some styles that cover up the white areas. Whatever you do, do NOT pluck them out because that will only create it to come back even more white, and will create more white hairs around that area which you pulled from.



I've had white hair before I even entered Highschool. What should i do?

First, you should rule out any medical problems that might be causing this. Mention it to your parents and to your doctor. If they determine there is nothing wrong, please consider dyeing your hair. I know you don't want to, but after it's done, I think you'll be pleased with the results. Look at it this way; try it once. If you don't like it, your hair will grow out. (Dyeing only affects the hair on your head, not what hasn't grown yet).



I've had white hair before I even entered Highschool. What should i do?

Well, you don't have to dye your hair, but you can use a color gloss or other temp color to cover them up a bit. Just make sure that if you use funky colors you pick ones that are closer to your natural shade, otherwise if you were to choose red, for example, it would look pink on the white areas. (Trust me, I learned from experience!) The temp colors have no ammonia and won't damage your hair. There's also the brand Grecian Formula (it's a men's brand) that slowly will change your white hairs back to your natural color, but you'll have to use it all the time to maintain the change.



I've had white hair before I even entered Highschool. What should i do?

There is actually a (Treatable) disease that causes your hair to fall out.



You should get checked by a doctor.



Also, you can dye your hair natural colors using henna, which isn't damaging to your hair. The only thing is, once you use henna you can never use any other type of dye.



But its a nice competitor to the usual hair-killing hairdye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report