Friday, June 18, 2010

Whats a good hair style for a black/white mixed male with medium sized curly straight hair.?

Ive never really allowed my hair to grow out much, always got a bald fade. But this summer i felt like growing my hair out and now its little more that a inch long. I dont plan on getting my hair shaved again so i need a decent hair style to use so it does not look so messy. Im mixed black and white, but im not really looking for a black hairstyle. My hair is for the most part simi thick yet stright and parcialy curly. Ive looked all over the web for hairstyles but i just cant find one that would look right on someone who is as dark skinned as i am.



Whats a good hair style for a black/white mixed male with medium sized curly straight hair.?

Dude, if you ask me, you kind of get the best of everything in the looks department. I would go with something edgy, like a buzzhawk, since it will likely compliment your skintone, and maybe do something high-profile with your sideburns, since curly hair (God knows why) always seems to look good with trimmed facial hair or sideburns.



www.haircutsformen.org is a great site. Check it out, and see what ya think ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report