Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dying white (bleached) hair back to natural blonde?

I have naturally something like light-medium blonde hair (I'm Finnish) but I wanted to have the lightest hair possible. Now I have them thanks to my hairdresser (she did one bleach). They might have very little yellow to them but I think you can say they are white and I HATE it. So, is it possible to apply some blonde dye to white hair?Can I buy one of those sold in markets or should I go to my hairdresser? I really miss my old hair. My new hair look so artificial and unnatural. Thank god they are not too dry or damaged (one bleach only) Now that I think about this, it sounds reasonable to say that my hair could turn into any colour because the starting point is white= no/very little colour/pigment. But I'm not crazy enough to do anything before someone wiser answers.. I'm not a hair professional :)



Dying white (bleached) hair back to natural blonde?

maybe you can go to a beauty supply and get blond toner...maybe golden tone?



10 volum should be fine to mix...



you can also ask people in the store.



good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report