Friday, June 18, 2010

How can i stop my hair going white. iam only 29 years and my hair has started to go white when i was

my head do not have all white hair but it is turning to white little by little im worried please help .how can this stop



How can i stop my hair going white. iam only 29 years and my hair has started to go white when i was in 20's

simple. dye it.



How can i stop my hair going white. iam only 29 years and my hair has started to go white when i was in 20's

I know you don't want to hear this, but it's in your genes for you to go gray earlier so, other than living with it or dyeing it there's nothing you can do. If neither of your parents went gray young then you might need to evaluate your life style and see if your are stressing yourself out over little things too much. Its been said before that stress can cause gray hair, but that might not be very true however, I think it is. These days you have your picks of fancy dyes to use that last a long time one dye that you should consider if you are a man is facial hair dye and permanent hair dye (for men). If you have short hair that means you will be dyeing your hair to cover the roots often. Be careful not to over wash your hair if you decide to dye it because you don't want to wash the dye out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report