Sunday, June 20, 2010

Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

I have been getting white/grey hairs since I was 11, and now I'm 15 and a half. I also have hair loss. I'm not sure what's wrong. Many people have said that I'm under stress, but I don't think so?:S Some say that it runs in my family/inherited it from my father. I don't think



Some say it's due to my hair being long-comes to my nose. Anyone else gets this?



Any reasons why I get this, and cures for it? I have been taking cod liver oil capsules and black seed.



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

It isn't as uncommon as you probably think. Many kids will start to see gray hairs, even some as young as 5 or 6. It's usually due to genetics and there isn't much that can be done for it medically. Yes, some men notice the first signs of male pattern baldness in their teens. Not much you can do about that either. You may not see these things in your father. They are often passed on by the mother. Look at your mother's brothers, uncles, father.



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

Poor you...I thought i was unlucky to have so many white hairs on my chin....but maybe I'm not....



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

Baldness is passed down by a skipped generation on your mother's side. It's hereditary, sorry mate, nothing you can really do about it but there are a lot of sexy bald men out there!



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

4get about it shave your head



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

I seriously doubt it is from your long hair. :)



How is your diet? Sometimes if you have a poor diet it could lead to your body malfunctioning and losing parts! In high school I knew an Asian girl who had several white hairs at the age of 15, and it was just from her genetics. Usually hair loss can be attributed to genetics, though stress and other environmental factors can play, too. You don't live under power lines do you? If it is a big concern, ask your parents to take you to the doctor and discuss it with him. Get a physical and maybe he'll find you are lacking some vitamins which is causing the hair loss!



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

I have alopedia which means that my hair falls out and the hair that grows back is white. It tends to come and go so it's something I have to live with.



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

I know what you mean started losing my hair at about 15 . I have always been told it is from my mothers side of the family and because of her welsh heritage i am inclined to believe it . I know that there is nothing i can do about it so i just get on with it



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

There can be a variety of reasons that cause hair loss, one being an excessive amount of dihydrotestosterone.



Nisim shampoo removes scalp debris consisting of sweat, oils, and dirt. It also neutralises the DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) on the surface of the scalp, this is the most common cause of hair loss.



Do you get hair loss and/or white hairs?

I started to loose my hair when I was 16....at 24 I had enough and went to a herbal theropist. I've been going for 2 years, and it's slowly working. To save people spending a fortune on herbal theropy, below are the main things they have done for me/advised me on, which people can do at home:



Chemicals in shampoo is very bad. Use herbal shampoo, and I mean herbal....look at the ingredients to verify how natual it is, or if its just called a herbal shampoo.



Hair oil feeds the hair....even if it's for a few hours before U wash your hair, it's still helping.



Massage head gently on a regular basis, this increases blood circulation.



Stop (or minimise) treating your hai with hair colour, and heat treatments such as hair dryers, and hair irons (big No No)



Hair tonic is expensive, but really good at rowing new hair...u can buy this from herbal shops.



If you want a cheaper option, Holland and Barrat sell Har, skin and Nail supliments...give them a try and see how it goes.



It may not be glamorous, but it certainly works!



Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report