Sunday, November 29, 2009

A white hair during puberty?

I'm 14 and I've grown a white hair a year ago. My mom pulled it out and no more white hair even grew since. I asked other people online if they had this, and they said yes. Now I see my friends having one. Is this supposed to happen?



A white hair during puberty?

It's part of your maturation processes. If you leave it , will be replaced by black ones.



A white hair during puberty?

Stress, and depression? Or you just use lots of time? example: a guy look like 60, but he is 25 years old. You probably use time a lots, like no sleeps. Look at dogs they fast and they live only 10 or 15 years, cause they 6-7 times faster than us. Maybe you faster too. Do any one ever tell you that you looks older than your age?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
annual credit report